Dog Park Rules
PARK HOURS: DAWN TO DUSK
ALL DOG BITES MUST BE REPORTED TO A MANCHESTER POLICE DEPARTMENT ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER (860) 645-5515
- State Laws and Town Ordinances apply and may result in fines if not followed
- All dogs must have proof of current state dog license and Rabies vaccination on them
- No smoking within the dog park
- Use of alcohol on Town property is prohibited
- No animals other than dogs shall be permitted in the dog park.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
- No children under the age of 16 permitted in the dog park unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Small children and infants should remain in strollers
- Each owner/handler is limited to a maximum of two dogs. Children under the age of 16 may not be considered a handler.
- One owner/handler or family in the bull pen at a time. Do not enter the double-gated transition area if there is already someone in that area.
- Training, choke, prong (pinch), and spike collars are strictly prohibited. Quick release collars are recommended.
- Wait 48 hours after applying topical insecticide before bringing your dog into the park.
- Owner/Handler must be in the dog park and in control of their dog(s) at all times. Owners/Handlers should be prepared to quickly leash and remove their dogs from the dog park if necessary.
- Owner/Handler must clean up dog feces. Seal waste in the provided plastic bags before disposing in designated receptacles.
- Puppies under 4 months old and female dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the dog park.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the dog park. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- No toys are permitted in the dog park.
- Fill any holes your dog digs.
- Food, beverages, and glass containers are prohibited inside the fenced area of the dog park.
- No brushing or grooming pets inside the park.
- Owners/Handlers and guests are required to wear shoes at all times while in the dog park.
- No Solicitation
- Patrons of the dog park do so their own risk